We all know that life doesn’t always go smoothly and we have all experienced those moments when things start to get on top of us. If you are feeling under pressure then I have a wonderful Chakra Visualisation to share with you. It will help you to feel more grounded, light and it will start to help with releasing the feeling of pressure from within. It’s quite a simple technique that you can do anywhere and at anytime you feel under pressure… all you need to do is visualise yourself breathing light into all of your energy centres.
- Find a comfortable and peaceful spot to sit in, one where you won’t be disturbed. Close your eyes gently and take a couple of slow and deep breaths to begin. Then let your breathing return to it’s natural rhythm.
- Picture a white light flowing down the front of your body and then up along your spine in a continuous circle. Breathe in six deep, cleansing breaths whilst visualising this light.
- After six breaths, visualise the same flow of light moving to your Third Eye Chakra (which is located between your brows), visualise the light flow changing colour to indigo.
- Again after six breaths move onto your Throat Chakra and visualise the colour blue.
- Then move onto the Heart Chakra (which is located in the chest area) and visualise the colour green.
- Next is the Solar Plexus (which is located between your ribs) and visualise the colour bright yellow.
- Next move to the Sacral Chakra (which is located in your lower abdomen) and visualise orange.
- Finish off with your Root Chakra (which is located at the base of your spine) and visualise the colour red.
- End the visualisation by reconnecting with the present moment… notice the sounds around you, feel your weight pressed against the seat that you are sitting on, feel your feet on the floor etc. Then slowly reopen your eyes and take a moment to pause and check in with how you feel after doing this chakra visualisation.
I hope you enjoy trying out this Chakra Visualisation and I am interested to know how you found it and how you felt afterwards. Like always I would love for you to share your thoughts and opinions on this post down in the comments below as I love hearing from you all!